- Published: Wednesday, 16 November 2016 20:40
Walmart report tomorrow before the open. Here are my thoughts
- Technically speaking, if they can take out that line they can revisit recent highs. Those would be resistive levels if they come.
Not convinced they would get there.
- there is hopium on earnings to 74 But downside pressure towards 71.1ish is somewhat strong.
- As I always say: The short term reaction to earnings is ALWAYS a coin flip. We don't know how the traders will react to whatever numbers they deliver. If I were gambling on the earnings I would be tempted to short via small debit put spread close to the money.
- I AM NOT RECOMMENDING THIS since it's a pure binary event = gambling.